Inviting architecture, reminiscent of Craftsman, and Modern, welcomes you to the Baxter House.
719 N 4th Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Walk about town from the Baxter House in the KERRYTOWN neighborhood; you are minutes away from:
What's important to you during your stay in Ann Arbor?..
- University of MI Central Campus
- Downtown Ann Arbor
- Amtrak Train Station
- Hospitals (U of M Hospital, Mott Children's Hospital and the Veteran's Hospital)
Theaters (Kerrytown Concert House, The Ark, Hill Auditorium, Power Center and Rackham Auditorium)
- Restaurants and Pubs (Zingerman's Deli, Casey's Pub, Gandy Dancer, Lunch Room and Aut Bar)
- Farmer's Market
Click here to view upcoming events in Ann Arbor.
- clean, allergy-friendly spaces (green cleaning products, wood floors, natural fiber bed linens)
- full, tasty, whole foods breakfast... Inn keeper Kathleen is a foodie...
- quiet at the end of your day?....Our small inn and convenient location means extra comfort for you.
- a space to call your own.. gather,.relax, celebrate, create a meal . Our apartment is completely private, plus breakfast is provided.