Inviting architecture, reminiscent of Craftsman, and Modern, welcomes you to the Baxter House.
719 N 4th Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Walk about town from The Baxter House; near:
You are minutes away from:
- Kerrytown and the farmer's market
- Downtown Ann Arbor
- Amtrak Train Station
What's important to you during your stay in Ann Arbor?... In town for fun, business, studies, or visiting/supporting loved ones in the hospital?
- Hospitals ( U of M Hospital, Mott Children's Hospital and the Veteran's Hospital)
Theaters (Kerrytown Concert House, The Ark, Hill Auditorium, Power Center and Rackham Auditorium)
- University of MI campus
- Restaurants and Pubs (Zingermans, Caseys, Gandy Dancer, Argiero's, Lunch Box and Aut Bar)
Click here to view upcoming events in Ann Arbor.
- Want a full, healthy, tasty breakfast? Inn keeper Kathleen is a foodie...
- Want a quiet place at the end of your day?....Our quiet, convenient location means extra comfort for you.
Want a relaxed space to call your own.... Our apartment is completely private, yet breakfast is provided.